INSTONE Air Service
is proud to announce their sponsorship of the
Bluegrass Buckskin Horse Association's
1) Perpetual trophies will be presented to open,
amateur and youth champions.
exhibitor and owner must be a BBHA member, in good standing before points will accumulate. Points will accumulate
on a one exhibitor/one horse combination. This must be the same combination throughout all shows.
3) The exhibitor must show to a minimum of 8 judges at the BBHA shows. ALL
judges scores will count toward the trophy.
4) Points will tabulate as follows: 1st = 7, 2nd = 6, 3rd = 5, 4th = 4, 5th =
3, 6th= 2 and all other horses will receive one point for the class. Maximum number of points per class earned under
one judge will be 7. Classes with less than 6 horses will receive points in descending order with first place receiving points
equal to the number of horses in the class.
5) Any exhibitor/horse combination disqualified in a class will recieve 0 points
for the class.
6) Open classes will count toward the open division award.(see rule #10)
7) Amateur classes will count toward the amateur division award.(see rule #10)
8) Youth classes will count toward the youth division award. ( see rule#10)
9) The tie breaker will be the one exhibitor/one horse combination with the most number
of first places.
10) Dun Factor Class will count toward the open, amateur or
youth award dependent upon the status of the exhibitor.
11) The perpetual trpohies will be presented to the winners at the BBHA awards banquet and
remain in their possession for one year. The recipient will return the trophy to the next BBHA banquet and present it to that
12) The trophy will be "retired" and become the property of the winner after it is won by
the same one exhibitor/one horse combination for three years.